South African Police Service (SAPS) Application Form
SAPS Online Application Form
The SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995).In this article, you will be able to Download Application for SAPS Internship Programme (South African Police Service). This is basically the internship application form that requests important information required when applying for internships in the South African Police Service (SAPS).
You need to fill in the form in your own handwriting in black ink, applicants with disabilities may apply to utilize accessible methods of application (Documentation proof disability to be attached) and attach the following Documents:
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Certified Copies of ID, Certified copies Senior Certificate and Qualifications (not older than three months).
What You Need To Know About A Police Internship
- A police internship is one of the best ways to acquire experience with the SA Police or SAPS.
- An internship with the police can build you a very successful career in law enforcement.
- Also, it can also offer you the possibility of leading to a career in the police.
- Lastly, an internship can also lead to jobs in the traffic police, municipal police or private security.
There are many different internships available with the South African Police.
SAPS Application Forms For Training
Anyone applying for a career with SAPS will have to go through intense training. Every year SAPS offers leadership within each province in South Africa. Most leadership programs are for a duration of 24 months.
Candidates are advised to apply for SAPS training in the province where they reside. Therefore, SAPS application forms for trainees must be obtained from and submitted physically or in-person to the SAPS department offices within the region/province in which you live.
The closing date for training applications may differ depending on the different departments of SAPS. Therefore, you need to check the closing date for applications with their local police office.